What is the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel?
When it comes to packing all the power and efficiency that you need for your Stamford jobs, the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel has you covered. The EcoDiesel available in the RAM 1500 comes with the specs and performance features that allow you to tackle just about anything that you need, whether it’s towing strength or a smoother drive through Greenwich. Find out more about the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel system below, and then contact Garavel CJDR to schedule a test drive and experience it for yourself.
RAM EcoDiesel Specs and MPG
Curious about the specs and performance of the EcoDiesel system for the RAM 1500? Wondering about what the RAM EcoDiesel MPG looks like? Here’s what you can expect under the hood:
- Engine: Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve diesel 3.0L V-6 engine
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic
- Output: 260 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Efficiency: 21 MPG city / 29 MPG highway
Because of its diesel powertrain, the RAM EcoDiesel MPG is much higher than many other popular trucks on the market. However, it doesn’t sacrifice power for fuel-efficiency for your Bridgeport drives.
RAM EcoDiesel Towing Capacity
The RAM 1500 EcoDiesel brings power and towing capacity that offers more versatility and strength when it comes to hauling equipment around your jobsite, or your toys to your favorite weekend spot. When properly equipped, the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel has a towing capacity maximum of 12,560 pounds, which gives you plenty of towing and safety features to ensure a seamless drive every time, no matter what you’re pulling behind.
RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Reviews
Don’t take our word on the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel. Here’s what some of the industry’s top critics had to say:
- Kelley Blue Book: “Towing with the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel is a breeze. We took out a 5,100-pound trailer behind a Laramie Longhorn, and power delivery and transmission shift points were spot on. Visibility was very good, and we were happy with the size of the side mirrors – which isn’t something to be taken for granted. The rest of the driving experience with the Ram EcoDiesel is just as good as with the entire Ram 1500 line: The ride is comfortable, the interior offers luxury-like materials and quality, and the class-leading tech is easy to use.”
- Car and Driver: “This is clearly the best Ram EcoDiesel ever, and overall, this new wave of diesel-powered half-tons are a compelling option for full-size pickup buyers.”
Now that you’ve read the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel reviews, it’s time to find the right diesel truck for you at Garavel CJDR!
Enjoy Your Own EcoDiesel Model RAM 1500 Today From Garavel CJDR
Now that you know more about the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel, it’s time for you to take home your favorite RAM 1500 model today. Our finance department has all of the tips and tricks necessary to make sure you’re saving plenty, no matter which RAM 1500 trim level you’re taking home. Find out how easy the car buying process can be today at Garavel CJDR.
More from Garavel CJDR
Stamford drivers interested in off-roading, but wanting to save a little money when commuting around the Greenwich-area can opt for the Jeep Wrangler 4xe. This new model has lower greenhouse gas emissions than any other previous Wrangler, and it’s the first-ever electrified open-air SUV. Explore the Jeep Wrangler 4xe range and gas mileage with…
Along with the off-road capability that you expect from any Jeep SUV, the 2022 Wagoneer offers a roomy cabin with 3-row seating and plenty of space for cargo for Stamford drivers to enjoy. The Wagoneer 2022 interior is also loaded with a wide array of convenient features that are sure to enhance any drive…
Widely known for its off-roading capabilities, the Jeep compass is loved by drivers from Bridgeport and beyond. It’s exterior and capabilities are rugged and versatile, but it’s what’s on the inside of the 2022 Jeep Compass interior that really makes it special. The Compass interior is jam-packed with luxurious amenities and impressive technology, with…