What is the Ram 1500 Towing Capacity?
The 2018 Ram 1500 was meant to tackle the everyday needs as well as the heavier loads, which is why this model can tow up to 10,620 pounds. In addition, drivers appreciate the 1,880 pounds of payload capacity, giving you extra places to haul items. When you throw in the Active-Level Four-Corner Air Suspension, you’ll know you’re moving these items without harming your vehicle, as you can adjust the air springs to raise or lower your vehicle for better control and safety. When tackling the tough jobs is on your must-do list, then the Ram 1500 model is the pickup truck you need to bring home to Fairfield.
Towing and Hauling Features
The Ram 1500 has an impressive towing capacity because it was built to do more than just cruising the streets. In fact, with all the performance features, this model can outshine the competition easily.
- Multiple cab and box configurations allow you to get the versatility and durability you need for your specific Westport needs
- High-strength steel frames with eight crossmembers provide the added strength you need to take advantage of the towing and payload capacities
- Four-wheel anti-lock brake system with AllSecure® central locking system allow you to have control of your Ram 1500, even when hauling heavy loads
- TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission helps you navigate the Norwalk roads while staying in complete control
- Active-Level Four Corner Air Suspension keeps your drive smooth, no matter where you may go or what you may haul
Learn More at Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has one of the best selections of Ram 1500 models for you to choose from, or simply stop by to see the performance features in action. Also learn how the Ram 1500 compares to the Honda Ridgeline in terms of towing and more. We’re located at 300 Westport Avenue in Norwalk, CT, and we’re always here to help. When you’re ready to schedule your test drive, contact us at 203-663-3981. You’ll be impressed by our selection of Ram 1500 models, and you’ll want to bring one home when you see how durable and versatile it is in person.