The new Dodge Durango offers Stamford drivers best-in-class towing capacity of 8,700 pounds with the available 6.4L HEMI® V8 engine, and features like Trailer Sway Control for peace of mind. Explore our inventory of highly capable Durango models at Garavel CJDR, then contact us
for a test drive!
Reasons to Opt for the Dodge Durango
In the new Dodge Durango reviews from industry experts, this SUV is earning praise for more than just its performance capabilities. Edmunds.com
states that the "large touchscreen interface is one of the best in class," and that the "third-row seats are surprisingly spacious."
More reasons for Greenwich and Bridgeport drivers to like the Durango are its wide range of options and features including:
- 18 to 20-inch aluminum wheels, bronze wheels, and more
- 2 different all-wheel drive systems to choose from
- Blacktop Package with side mirrors, wheels, and badges in gloss black
- Available heated seating in 1st and 2nd-row seats
- Steering wheel-mounted controls and paddle shifters
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ capabilities
When you are ready to take a new Durango home, apply for financing
online to get the process started. If you want to expand your search, compare the Dodge Journey vs. Durango
, or check out all our new Dodge inventory
at Garavel CJDR!