2018 Jeep Wrangler JK vs. 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Learn More About the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Learn More About the 2018 Jeep Wrangler
Norwalk drivers on the hunt for an off-road ready model will be well served by either the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK or the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL. That’s because both models:
- Promise three years or 36,000 miles of basic warranty coverage, as well as five years or 60,000 miles of powertrain warranty coverage and roadside assistance
- Run on a 3.6L V6 engine that delivers 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque via a six-speed manual transmission
- Come available in two- and four-door models
The Main Differences
Make your decision between the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK and the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL by looking at what sets them apart from each other.
- The Wrangler JK reaches an EPA-estimated 21 mpg highway, and the Wrangler JL reaches an EPA-estimated 25 mpg highway.
- The Wrangler JK provides 12.8 cubic feet for cargo as standard, and the Wrangler JL promises 31.7 cubic feet for cargo.
In addition, the Wrangler JK and the Wrangler JL have varying engine options and different chasis specs helping set them apart.
Find Your Jeep Wrangler Model at Garavel CJDR
Contact the team at Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to learn more about the Jeep Wrangler JK and the Jeep Wrangler JL and to schedule a test drive!