What Are the Off-Roading Features of Jeep Vehicles?
Whether you’re opting for the Jeep Wrangler, the Jeep Compass, or any other Jeep model, you can rest assured the one you bring home will handle all the adventures you want to take. That’s because Jeep vehicles were designed with impressive off-roading features, such as differentials, sway bar disconnect system, skid plates, safety systems, heavy-duty solid axles, rock rails, and body-on-frame design. When all these 4×4 features combine together and work seamlessly with one another, you’ll have a vehicle that was meant to handle whatever you throw its way.
The technology of Jeep vehicles that enable their 4×4 capabilities stands out from other models on the Westport roads. In fact, with over 75 years of experience, Jeep models deliver the exact features you need for any road or weather condition that may come your way:
- Off-road differentials: No matter if the Jeep you choose is powered by brake-assisted, mechanical, or electronic differentials, these off-road features work together to give you increased traction and maximize power
- Sway Bar Disconnect System: If you choose the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, you’ll be able to automatically disengage the front sway bar, which allows the front wheels to drop down for enhanced traction
- Skid Plates: Stamped skid plates are made with high-strength steel and protect the Jeep model’s undercarriage when moving over sharp objects and edges
- Solid Axles: Heavy-duty is synonymous with the Jeep brand, and you’ll appreciate the heavy-duty shafts, housings, bearings, mountings, and more
- Tires: Most off-road vehicles include tires with deep tread depth to better grip slippery surfaces like gravel and mud.
- Rock Rails: Rock rails help keep your vehicle protected when tackling off-roading on an adventure away from Fairfield
- Design: The Jeep models are built with a fully boxed frame that provides the right amount of strength for all the amazing adventures you want to take
Choose Your Jeep Model at Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
There are a variety of Jeep models that include 4×4 capabilities for an entertaining and enjoyable ride, such as the Jeep Grand Cherokee. If you’re looking for a vehicle that has the utility features to allow you to do more of the activities you want, then be sure to check out the inventory at Garavel Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, which is located at 300 Westport Ave in Norwalk, CT. Our dealership is packed with all the 4×4 Jeep models that will pique your interest in more ways than one. Contact us today at 203-845-8040 to schedule your test drive of your favorite model today.