What You Can Do Around Stamford with the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Utility
Before getting behind the wheel of the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee, learn about all the convenient utility features it has to offer! Whether you will use all of the available utility features, or only a handful, there are a few honorable mentions:
- Towing Capacity: A maximum towing capacity of up to 7,200 pounds when properly equipped can be achieved with any of the V8 engines available and 4-wheel drive.
- Cargo Space: Expect 36.3 cubic feet when the vehicle is occupied, and up to 68.3 cubic feet when you fold the rear seat flat.
- Quadra-Lift Air Suspension: Access cargo with ease when you opt for the available air suspension, as it allows you to lower the ride height when you park. You won’t find this feature in the Ford Explorer.
- Passenger Space: There’s more than enough space for everyone inside, with 105.4 cubic feet of total passenger volume and 38.6 inches of rear legroom.
In order to boost the 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee utility even further, take advantage of the following features and systems:
- Trailer Sway Control, which improves handling when you’re towing large loads
- Various Jeep Brand 4×4 systems that ensure proper traction
- Red tow hooks on Grand Cherokee Trailhawk model
Make the most of your 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee this spring by realizing all the utility it has in store at Garavel CJDR. Want to see how the 2017 model year compares to that of the 2018, or how the 2018 model compares to the Subaru Forester? We can have you covered. Reach out to us to help schedule a test drive or learn more today!