Jeep 4×4 Systems: A Break Down
Whether it be Stamford pavement, mud, gravel, snow, rock, or sand, Jeep 4×4 models can handle it–the Jeep brand has built its reputation on the ability to weather the harshest environments. Find out what Jeep 4×4 Systems are capable of then browse our inventory to find a Jeep for sale and start your next adventure in Greenwich.
All the Jeep 4×4 technology and design means you can explore what lies beyond with confidence. Below are some ways these innovations work together to get you where you want to go.
- Sealed electrical systems, high air intakes, high ground clearances, and skid plates mean easier drives through sand and better wading abilities.
- Electronic brake differentials, anti-lock brakes, traction control, electronic stability control, and gas shocks will help maintain grip on slippery surfaces.
- Tough suspensions, 4-Low modes, and tow hooks allow you to venture over extremely rocky terrain with confidence.
Models With Jeep 4×4 Systems
Each piece of 4×4 engineering is combined in different ways to produce unique Jeep models with different strengths and abilities. View the lineup below to find your favorite.
- Jeep Cherokee: Jeep® Active Drive I, Jeep® Active Drive II, Jeep® Active Drive Lock
- Jeep Grand Cherokee: Quadra-Drive® II with Rear Electronic Limited-Slip Differential, Quadra-Trac I®, Quadra-Trac II®, Quadra-Trac® SRT®
- Jeep Compass and Renegade: Jeep® Active Drive, Jeep® Active Drive Low
- Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited: Command-Trac®, Rock-Trac®
Take the Road Less Traveled at Garavel CJDR
Learn more about Jeep 4×4 features, like Jeep Wrangler utility and Jeep Wrangler performance, or take a look at our routine maintenance guide so you can keep your 4×4 running like clockwork on Bridgeport roads.
0 comment(s) so far on Jeep 4×4 Systems: A Break Down