Dinner Date Ideas in Westport, CT
Want to impress your partner, or tired of the same old nights out? Consider these dinner date ideas in Westport, CT, courtesy of Garavel CJDR. Make sure to enter the addresses into your Uconnect system to get there safely!
If you’re going for a romantic vibe on your night out, make a reservation at one of these romantic restaurants located in Westport:
- Finalmente Trattoria: This family-owned and operated restaurant offers a unique dining experience, thanks to its regional Italian food offerings and intimate setting. After dinner, consider catching a show at the Westport Playhouse!
- DaPietro’s: Maybe there’s something to be said about Italian restaurants and romance! For nearly 20 years, Chef Pietro Scotti has presented culinary creations, making this a go-to spot in Westport.
- Rive Bistro: Representative of the legendary bistros of Paris, this locale serves French bistro specialties with a view of the river.
If you’re more interested in casual dinner date ideas in Westport, CT, these restaurants should do the trick:
- The Spotted Horse Tavern: Located in Westport’s historic Sherwood House, which was built around 1808, the ambiance serves as a nod to its colonial past. Here you’ll find your favorite comfort foods and unique ingredient combinations alike.
- The Whelk: For fresh, creative takes on different seafood dishes, make plans to eat here. The menu features barbecue clams, squid ink cavatelli, and even a whole griddled octopus.
- Black Duck Café: Said to have a dive bar charm, this waterside restaurant often hosts many regulars. Later at night, you can participate in karaoke or enjoy a live band.
Visit Garavel CJDR for More Suggestions on Where to Eat!
Head to Garavel CJDR for more suggestions on where to eat, or to get a model sure to impress your date every time you take them out! Otherwise, we can help you with car care tips, offer Mopar vehicle protection, and more!