2021 Jeep Wrangler Towing Capacity
The new 2021 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity comes in at up to 2,000 pounds for 2-door models or up to 3,500 pounds for 4-door models, depending on the configuration and options you choose. The towing capacity is far from the only thing that makes towing in a Wrangler more enjoyable, though. Learn more about the Wrangler towing capacity, 4×4 technology and other distinctive features with Garavel CJDR! Don’t hesitate to contact us while reading with questions!
More on How Much the Jeep Wrangler Can Tow
Looking to reach the maximum Jeep Wrangler towing capacity? Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- 4-door models are the only ones that can tow the maximum 3,500-pound capacity.
- Whether you choose a 2-door or a 4-door Wrangler, you’ll have access to the majority of trim choices. But the Sport Altitude, Sahara, and Sahara Altitude Wrangler trims are only available in 4-door configuration.
- Looking to complement the Wrangler towing capacity or performance? Check out our Wrangler accessories.
Which Jeep Wrangler 4×4 System is Best for Towing?
- Selec-Trac® 4×4 switches into 4×4 mode whenever you encounter snow, rain, ice, or mud. Usually, though, it stays in 2WD mode.
- Rock-Trac® 4×4 offers a unique 4:1 low gear ratio, Tru-Lok® electronic-locking differentials, and an electronic front sway bar disconnect to provide superior off-road performance.
- Command-Trac® 4×4 is probably your best option for towing since it lets you select a neutral option for towing on flat surfaces. It also boasts a 2.72:1 low gear ratio for driving over rough road conditions.
If you’re looking for more towing power and towing capacity, but you still want to enjoy the legendary Jeep off-road capability and the spirit of fun that the
Wrangler embodies, you’ll definitely have to check out the new Jeep Gladiator.
Jeep Wrangler Towing Features
From front and rear heavy-duty tow hooks to a maintenance-free battery, there are plenty of new Wrangler features that even further enhance your overall towing experience, including:
- Winch and Control Light Bars
- 700-Amp Maintenance-Free Battery
- Programmable Aux Switches
- 240-Amp Alternator
- Class II Tow Receiver Hitch
- Seven and Four-Pin Wiring Harness
Find Your Next Wrangler for Sale at Garavel CJDR
Ready to find the Wrangler that best meets your needs? Don’t wait to check out our new Jeep Wrangler inventory online. Whether you’re looking for a black Wrangler, red Wrangler, white Wrangler, and regardless of the trim you want, we’ll be happy to equip you with the capable, colorful, iconic Wrangler that best meet your needs here at Garavel CJDR!
More About Jeep Model Features
The all-new 2021 Jeep Gladiator combines the utility of a truck with the off-road prowess of the Jeep, resulting in one unforgettable ride. View InventoryContact Us But, how much is the Jeep Gladiator? The Jeep Gladiator MSRP starts at just $34,040, and that’s just the beginning. There are nine different trim levels to explore:…
If you’re getting ready to shop for your next Jeep around Bridgeport, you might wonder what colors does the Jeep Grand Cherokee come in. For the 2021 model year, there are a whopping 12 different Jeep Grand Cherokee color options available to suit any sense of style. Check out the interior and exterior hues…
The return of the icon of the Jeep lineup has arrived in 2021, and this is your chance to experience the reborn Jeep Grand Wagoneer. The 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer interior returns with a luxurious upgrade paired with powerful performance, and filled with innovative features as well as technology. What can you expect from the…
Whether you choose the 2 Door Jeep Wrangler or 4 Door Jeep Wrangler, the new 2021 Jeep Wrangler proves itself to be one of the most capable 4×4 SUVs on Norwalk and Stamford roads. However, what few people realize is just how advanced, spacious, and refined the Jeep Wrangler interior has become over the years!…
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee is renowned for its legendary off-road capability and luxurious appointments, but did you know that there are nine different Jeep Grand Cherokee trims to choose from? This diversity of choice helps ensure you have access to one — or maybe even more — Jeep Grand Cherokee configurations that fit…