2021 Jeep Wrangler Towing Capacity
The new 2021 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity comes in at up to 2,000 pounds for 2-door models or up to 3,500 pounds for 4-door models, depending on the configuration and options you choose. The towing capacity is far from the only thing that makes towing in a Wrangler more enjoyable, though. Learn more about the Wrangler towing capacity, 4×4 technology and other distinctive features with Garavel CJDR! Don’t hesitate to contact us while reading with questions!
More on How Much the Jeep Wrangler Can Tow
Looking to reach the maximum Jeep Wrangler towing capacity? Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- 4-door models are the only ones that can tow the maximum 3,500-pound capacity.
- Whether you choose a 2-door or a 4-door Wrangler, you’ll have access to the majority of trim choices. But the Sport Altitude, Sahara, and Sahara Altitude Wrangler trims are only available in 4-door configuration.
- Looking to complement the Wrangler towing capacity or performance? Check out our Wrangler accessories.
Which Jeep Wrangler 4×4 System is Best for Towing?
- Selec-Trac® 4×4 switches into 4×4 mode whenever you encounter snow, rain, ice, or mud. Usually, though, it stays in 2WD mode.
- Rock-Trac® 4×4 offers a unique 4:1 low gear ratio, Tru-Lok® electronic-locking differentials, and an electronic front sway bar disconnect to provide superior off-road performance.
- Command-Trac® 4×4 is probably your best option for towing since it lets you select a neutral option for towing on flat surfaces. It also boasts a 2.72:1 low gear ratio for driving over rough road conditions.
If you’re looking for more towing power and towing capacity, but you still want to enjoy the legendary Jeep off-road capability and the spirit of fun that the
Wrangler embodies, you’ll definitely have to check out the new Jeep Gladiator.
Jeep Wrangler Towing Features
From front and rear heavy-duty tow hooks to a maintenance-free battery, there are plenty of new Wrangler features that even further enhance your overall towing experience, including:
- Winch and Control Light Bars
- 700-Amp Maintenance-Free Battery
- Programmable Aux Switches
- 240-Amp Alternator
- Class II Tow Receiver Hitch
- Seven and Four-Pin Wiring Harness
Find Your Next Wrangler for Sale at Garavel CJDR
Ready to find the Wrangler that best meets your needs? Don’t wait to check out our new Jeep Wrangler inventory online. Whether you’re looking for a black Wrangler, red Wrangler, white Wrangler, and regardless of the trim you want, we’ll be happy to equip you with the capable, colorful, iconic Wrangler that best meet your needs here at Garavel CJDR!
*Up to 2,000 pounds for Wrangler two-door models and 3,500 pounds for Wrangler four-door models. When properly equipped. See dealer for details.
More About Jeep Model Features
2023 RAM 1500 Towing Capacity
RAM trucks have a reputation in Stamford for giving drivers exactly what they need to handle even the toughest jobs around town. The latest model of the RAM 1500 is no exception, especially when it comes to towing. How much can a RAM 1500 tow? The maximum 2023 RAM 1500 towing capacity is a massive…
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Towing Capacity
How much can the Grand Cherokee tow? This is a question that a number of Stamford drivers have been asking us before they take home the latest Grand Cherokee. When properly equipped, the Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity maxes out at 7,200 pounds on Greenwich streets, which is enough to take plenty off-road when you’re…
2022 Jeep Cherokee Gas Mileage
It seems like everyone in Stamford is thinking about gas mileage these days. That’s why we’re so impressed with the new Jeep Cherokee fuel economy. The 2022 Jeep Cherokee gas mileage can reach up to 31 miles per gallon when your vehicle is properly equipped. We break out the impressive EPA-estimated Jeep Cherokee mileage by…
What is the 2022 Jeep Compass Towing Capacity?
Despite what you might be expecting with the small stature of the compact 2022 Jeep Compass, you’ll have to compromise on towing capability. But this isn’t true at all. In fact, the 2022 Jeep Compass towing capacity tops out at a robust 2,000 pounds. Learn more about how the Jeep Compass towing capacity can enhance…
What is the 2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe MPG and Hybrid Range?
Stamford drivers interested in off-roading, but wanting to save a little money when commuting around the Greenwich-area can opt for the Jeep Wrangler 4xe. This new model has lower greenhouse gas emissions than any other previous Wrangler, and it’s the first-ever electrified open-air SUV. Explore the Jeep Wrangler 4xe range and gas mileage with…
0 comment(s) so far on 2021 Jeep Wrangler Towing Capacity