2021 Jeep Wrangler Towing Capacity
The new 2021 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity comes in at up to 2,000 pounds for 2-door models or up to 3,500 pounds for 4-door models, depending on the configuration and options you choose. The towing capacity is far from the only thing that makes towing in a Wrangler more enjoyable, though. Learn more about the Wrangler towing capacity, 4×4 technology and other distinctive features with Garavel CJDR! Don’t hesitate to contact us while reading with questions!
More on How Much the Jeep Wrangler Can Tow
Looking to reach the maximum Jeep Wrangler towing capacity? Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- 4-door models are the only ones that can tow the maximum 3,500-pound capacity.
- Whether you choose a 2-door or a 4-door Wrangler, you’ll have access to the majority of trim choices. But the Sport Altitude, Sahara, and Sahara Altitude Wrangler trims are only available in 4-door configuration.
- Looking to complement the Wrangler towing capacity or performance? Check out our Wrangler accessories.
Which Jeep Wrangler 4×4 System is Best for Towing?
- Selec-Trac® 4×4 switches into 4×4 mode whenever you encounter snow, rain, ice, or mud. Usually, though, it stays in 2WD mode.
- Rock-Trac® 4×4 offers a unique 4:1 low gear ratio, Tru-Lok® electronic-locking differentials, and an electronic front sway bar disconnect to provide superior off-road performance.
- Command-Trac® 4×4 is probably your best option for towing since it lets you select a neutral option for towing on flat surfaces. It also boasts a 2.72:1 low gear ratio for driving over rough road conditions.
If you’re looking for more towing power and towing capacity, but you still want to enjoy the legendary Jeep off-road capability and the spirit of fun that the
Wrangler embodies, you’ll definitely have to check out the new Jeep Gladiator.
Jeep Wrangler Towing Features
From front and rear heavy-duty tow hooks to a maintenance-free battery, there are plenty of new Wrangler features that even further enhance your overall towing experience, including:
- Winch and Control Light Bars
- 700-Amp Maintenance-Free Battery
- Programmable Aux Switches
- 240-Amp Alternator
- Class II Tow Receiver Hitch
- Seven and Four-Pin Wiring Harness
Find Your Next Wrangler for Sale at Garavel CJDR
Ready to find the Wrangler that best meets your needs? Don’t wait to check out our new Jeep Wrangler inventory online. Whether you’re looking for a black Wrangler, red Wrangler, white Wrangler, and regardless of the trim you want, we’ll be happy to equip you with the capable, colorful, iconic Wrangler that best meet your needs here at Garavel CJDR!
More About Jeep Model Features
The new 2021 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity comes in at up to 2,000 pounds for 2-door models or up to 3,500 pounds for 4-door models, depending on the configuration and options you choose. The towing capacity is far from the only thing that makes towing in a Wrangler more enjoyable, though. Learn more about the…
The new 2020 Jeep Compassboasts room enough for five passengers, not to mention a spacious cargo area and plenty of premium amenities throughout the cabin, especially if you upgrade to a Jeep Compass Altitude interior or other high-level trim. Ready to learn all about the Compass interior color choices, dimensions, and features? Read more about…
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of your premier SUVs for on-road adventures and off-road excursions in and around Stamford, Bridgeport, and Greenwich, alike. With four intelligent 4×4 systems available, this Jeep midsize SUV offers the rugged capability you require to make the most of your life. So whether you call Norwalk, Fairfield, or…
Its sleek and sporty exterior combined with a seriously comfortable and contemporary interior make the 2020 Jeep Compass a fantastic choice for your next Norwalk family vehicle. The 2020 Jeep Compass comes in four core models as well as three special edition options so you can certainly find the configuration that delivers best on your…
The Jeep Gladiator engine is the powerhouse responsible for propelling this exceptional model down Norwalk streets and over off-road terrain. If you’re considering the formidable and unique Gladiator for your next truck, browse through this guide in which we’ll reveal all the Jeep Gladiator specs to prove why it definitely should be. Don’t hesitate to…