2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior
If you’re based in Stamford or Greenwich, then you’re not too far from Garavel CJDR, where you can find the incredible 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Need a family-friendly SUV that has impressive performance capabilities as well as awesome interior features? Then the Grand Cherokee is the vehicle for you. Join the experts at Garavel CJDR in discovering the Grand Cherokee cargo space, interior dimensions, tech, and comfort features. Find out what the Grand Cherokee interior has to offer you, then view our available inventory and head to our Norwalk dealership to get hands-on experience with one.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Dimensions & Cargo Space
When it comes to space inside the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, you and your family will have plenty of room for seating, as well as any cargo you have.
- Passenger Volume: 105.4 cubic feet
- Seating: 5 passengers
- Cargo Space Behind Second Seats: 36.3 cubic feet
- Maximum Cargo Space: 68.3 cubic feet
Every configuration of the Jeep Grand Cherokee gives drives the option to fold the 60/40-split reat seating for maximum space, and even allows for the option to have a fold-flat front passenger seat, too.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Technology
The Jeep Grand Cherokee comes equipped with a 7-inch Uconnect® 4 system in its standard trim, which also comes with these excellent features:
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio, Traffic Plus, and Guardian: Some trims of the Grand Cherokee come with the suite of services included with a SiriusXM® subscription, including minute-to-minute traffic updates, a full slate of radio programming, and exceptional navigation services.
- Standard Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™: These systems allow drivers to sync up their Android or Apple smartphone to their Grand Cherokee for hands-free access to apps, music, and contacts.
- Standard Integrated Voice Command with Bluetooth®: This standard feature allows drivers to use their voice in order to place or answer calls, skip or choose songs, and more without ever taking a hand off the wheel or eye off the road.
- Available Rear Seat Dual Screen Blu-Ray / DVD Player: Fairfield drivers with kids can opt for rear seat screens that passengers can enjoy during longer road trips.
High-tech Bridgeport drivers can even upgrade their Grand Cherokee to include an available 8.4-inch Uconnect® screen, granting them an even greater entertainment experience.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior Comfort
Although the Jeep brand is known for its rugged off-road capabilities, the Grand Cherokee comes stocked with plenty of interior features made to keep every passenger as comfortable as can be, including:
- Available Power Moonroof
- Available Heated/Ventilated Seating
- Leather-wrapped Shift Knob
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
See Inside the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee at Garavel CJDR
Like what you’ve read about the Jeep Grand Cherokee dimensions, cargo space, and other interior features? Why not come to our Norwalk dealership and see one of our available models in-person? You can also compare the Jeep Grand Cherokee and the Jeep Cherokee with Garavel CJDR! Contact us for more information and be sure to schedule a test drive with this great Jeep SUV today.
More From the Jeep Grand Cherokee
Looking for a way to upgrade your Stamford commute? The new 2020 Jeep Cherokee is here and has everything you need. The Jeep Cherokee interior has an array of features to make your trip to Greenwich comfortable and convenient. Take a look through the Jeep Cherokee inside and with Garavel CJDR in Norwalk, then contact us…
The 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee offers stellar performance in seven different trim levels and four unique engine options. Each trim level offers great towing capabilities and performance features that are sure to impress Stamford drivers. Deep dive into the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee towing capacity and engine specs, then browse through our extensive Grand Cherokee…
With so much hype surrounding this legendary line of vehicles, you may be wondering, “How much is the Jeep Gladiator?” Now available for order, the all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator price starts at $33,545 MSRP. The trim you choose will affect your Jeep Gladiator MSRP as each package is unique. Rest assured, any Gladiator you bring…
With eight different 2020 Jeep Wrangler configurations, Stamford drivers should have no problem finding the right balance of performance, price, and comfort. Whether you prefer the stylish Wrangler Black and Tan, or the rugged Jeep Wrangler Four-Door Rubicon, you’ll appreciate the enginuity that’s gone into these spectacular sports utility vehicles. If you’re wondering how to…
Are you located in Greenwich or Stamford and in search of the best SUV that money can buy? Take a look at the 2019 Jeep Cherokee, available now at Garavel CJDR! The Jeep Cherokee configurations include over ten different models, with some Jeep Cherokee 4×4 options. Want to know more about the 2019 Jeep Cherokee trim…
If you want to reset a Ram 1500 check engine light, here are the steps you need to follow: Disconnect the negative cable from your battery Wait 20 minutes Reconnect the negative cable What this will do is reset the vehicle’s computer, although this may only work in newer Ram 1500 models. If you have…